Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sneha and I were very fortunate in receiving the Take A Friend Home Scholarship, allowing me to visit her in Nepal, and for her to visit me in Missouri. International travel is a very new experience for me. I took my first trip outside of the USA to Belize in May. Now, I'm preparing for my second trip out of the country, and my first across the ocean. I couldn't be more excited to have the opportunity to experience Nepal through the life of Sneha! Pradipti was generous and has stayed in the US waiting to fly to Nepal with me, and for that I am very grateful. We have quite a trip ahead of us; St. Louis, Chicago, London, Bahrain, then finally Kathmandu! The one downside is living out of an airport for two days....but we'll survive!! Packing is another story, I might not survive...if only suitcases packed themselves and didn't take too much or forget anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment