Monday, June 6, 2011

Misty gets here tomorrow and we are very excited about her visit. By "we" I mean my family. My mother has been planning Misty's stay since the time she found out that we were selected for the take a friend home program. My father almost sent me to the airport today thinking it was the 7th and my brother has asked me the date of Misty's arrival 10 times everyday for the last three weeks.

We will go around Kathmandu and we will also be travelling to some remote villages to conduct a project designed by "Westminster Chapter of Making Lives Better". Besides this, Misty will also be helping Pradipti and me to plan our service trip to Okhaldhunga, Nepal.

I am very very excited to see Misty tomorrow and travel around the city with her. I hope she will enjoy her stay with me and my family and take back loads and loads of good memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment