Friday, August 19, 2011

Nepali Lunch in the Country House!

When Misty was in Nepal, she had enjoyed our meal so I thought I would make some for her parents to taste. I decided to make two of Misty's favorite veggies- simi and cauli (green beans and cauliflower). I made some dal (lentils) and Sandy made some rice for me. I was getting nervous while I was cooking. I was afraid they wouldn't like it. I knew Sandy is a cook and she would be particular about  what she is eating. I kept asking Misty if there was something else that they could eat if they didn't like my food! But fortunately they liked their meal. It made me very happy! we went out for supper and Sandy had some green beans and told me that the green beans I made were so much better than what they served in the restaurant! I considered myself successful then!

No comments:

Post a Comment